Another possible way to get a great deal at Disney World is with a "pin" code. Pin codes are sent out at random by Disney either via snail mail or email. If you've never stayed at a Disney World resort or registered on their website, then they don't know to send you a pin code. A few ways to get on the list that the pin codes could possibly go to are:
- Order a Disney vacation planning DVD (which will also get you in the mood for that trip!)
- Register on the Disney World website
- Research a few WDW vacation packages online and save them. This doesn't mean you are locked in, just that you "might" want to come back later and book that exact trip.
- Register on the Disney Store website
- Register on other Disney owned websites, such as Family, where you could also find some great articles and craft ideas that your little ones would love.
No matter what deal you use, I wish for you a "magical" stay at my most favorite happy place :)