Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Apologies

I wanted to take a minute to apologize to my readers for not being on here a lot lately.  Hopefully, what I'm working on will not only benefit me (and be fun!) and my family, but be helpful for many readers also.

I have been working on getting my travel agent certification specializing in Disney destinations.  There are many different parts to this process and I'm learning as I go.  This has been very fun since I love Disney so much and love to share so that others will have the most magical trip possible.  I will post more information as soon as I have completed all my certification process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment