Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Walgreen's deals posted

One of my favorite ways to save money is to shop the sales at Walgreen's with coupons but if I'm not prepared by knowing what coupons I will need or how many of what item, then I won't save as much money as I could.  One way for me to be prepared is by checking out the store match-ups at We Use Coupons.  The members of WUC post all the match ups they find here on the Walgreen's forums. 

Check out the website and see all the ways you can save money.  There are many grocery stores, big box stores, and drug stores posted along with many other ways to save a bundle.  You can also find out what coupons are coming out in the weekend newspapers before they come out by going here.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment