Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tanga is giving away Disney gift cards!


Tanga is giving away Disney gift cards... not just any Disney gift card... $250 Disney gift cards!  If there was anything I love, it's a Disney gift card.  I get them for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, and Christmas.  It's what I ask for and what my family is nice enough to give me since they know there's nothing I love more than Disney. 

Right now, Tanga is giving them away and it's not even a holiday!  There are two ways to enter.  First, when you enter yourself, you get an entry.  Secondly, when someone else enters using your referral link, if they are the winner, you get a Disney gift card too!  So enter yourself to get your entry, then post your referral link so others can get you more chances.  You can go here to enter the contest.  Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment