Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MIA for a really fun reason

I have been MIA for a few days and wanted to explain to my friends.  I was at Walt Disney World checking out all the great things there and trying new things to come back and tell you about.  It was so much fun!  I have so much to tell you about and don't want to tell you all at one time because it would be one massive post!  For now, I'll leave you with a few tidbits to keep you going and hopefully looking for more soon. 

The view from Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah vew room

Birthday presents from Animal Kingdom Lodge

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment