Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I graduated! I earned my EARS!!!

For several weeks now, I've been quietly working away on a project that I am so excited to tell you about.  It all started with my love for all things Disney....

I've always loved planning Disney trips.  I love to plan my own trips, but I also love to plan for others.  I've thought many times about being a travel agent but always thought it was something that would cost my friends money if I was a travel agent and helped them book their travel.  I'm too cheap to cost my friends more money if I didn't want to pay extra myself! 

About a year ago, I learned the real truth.  It's not me or my friends that would pay the travel agent.  It would be the company we traveled with or to.  Well, that was all I needed to start the gears turning on what I needed to do to be a travel agent and put my love for Disney (and all other things trave) to good use. 

A month ago, I signed up as a travel agent with Magic of Mickey Travel and have now completed my College of Disney Knowledge training.  I graduated and got my ears!! 

All this to say, if you or anyone you know would like to book a trip to anywhere, including and especially Disney, please let me know.

Chris
chrisa@magicofmickey.com
http://www.magicofmickey.com/dream-makers/chris-altman/

No comments:

Post a Comment