Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Taste of Home magazine on Tanga today for $3.99/year!

Tanga has a great deal today on Taste of Home magazine.  It is listed as $17.99 for a year subscription but if you use the discount code TASTE, you can get it for only $3.99 a year!  I have subscribed to Taste of Home for years and love the great recipes in them.  Actually, I just dug out an old one (I keep them for reference when I want to cook something different) to get the cupcake recipes out of it.  YUM!  Like I need more cupcakes!

Anyway, head over to Tanga and get a cheap subscription to a great magazine.  Before Tanga, I've never paid less than $11.97 a year for it.

You can also get 2.5% back on your purchases at Tanga by using the shopping links on Sunshine Rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment