Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Come join the blog hop! Hosted by Twin Mamma

Twin Mamma is hosting a blog hop. Her very simple rules are below.

So, here are my Blog Hop rules:
1. To participate I ask that you follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter.
2. NO ADULT CONTENT-this is a family friendly site.
3. Make a true and honest effort to comment (remember, real comments) on the blogs in the linky. It would even be better to follow them, post their button's on your page, etc.
4. If you add my button to your page and email me at twinmammasmoneymatters@gmail.com to tell me you did, I will add your button to my site.
5. Post this Blog Hop on your website.


No comments:

Post a Comment