Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cheap paper towels at Walgreen's 4/5

I had several things on my Walgreen's list for yesterday, but unfortunately for me (but good for someone else I guess), they were out of everything except the paper towels that I wanted.  I needed them anyway and they were a great deal so I was happy.  With a little Disney bonus for a precious grandson, I was really happy!

Here's what I got:
2 6-pks of Scott's Natural paper towels  $5 each
1 Disney light up Easter wand  $2.50 (was marked 2/$5 or $2.99 each but rang up as $2.50)

Here's what I used:
2 $1.50 Scott's Natural paper towels coupons from Scott's website
1 $1 Scott's Natural paper towel coupons from the April coupon book

Total $8.38 including .88 tax

A good haul considering I now have 12 rolls of paper towels and an Easter basket filler for DGS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment