Saving on everyday items to reach a goal

You will find helpful hints to save on everyday items so you can make the most of your money whether it is for Disney or for any other goal.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eversave--A great place to find great deals

Recently, I started checking out daily deal sites and am hooked!!  I've already told you about Groupon, which is the one I started with, and now would love to tell you about Eversave.  You can find it here

On Eversave, you sign up and buy great gift certificates for places you can shop locally or online.  The online ones are amazing!!  You can find great deals on items you may need to purchase as a gift (like baby clothes for a shower present) or as a special treat for yourself (such as awesome jewelry).  Check it out and let me know if you find something great.  It might be something I can't live without!

1 comment:

  1. Following you from SR.
    I love everything Disney as well. Stop by and check me out
    http://savinitup.com

    ReplyDelete